Impede the spread of fire and combustible airborne materials through air-conditioning and ventilation systems.
Our fire dampers offer easy to install, cost effective solutions with uncompromising performance, satisfying all relevant NCC and Australian Standards to provide required FRL’s. Our comprehensive range includes curtain blade, multi-blade, light-weight single blade types and intumescent types, suitable for large to small wall, slab and ceiling penetrations, grilles and fire doors.
Uncomplicated installation details to achieve required FRL’S
Fire Rating up to 4 Hours
Range of models with varying FRL’s for all conditions.
Comprehensively Tested & Approved
Test certificates available upon request.
Highly Reliable & Cost Effective
Intumescent dampers have no moving parts eliminating the risk of mechanical failure.
- 4 hour fire rating.
- Standard fusible link – alternative link selections available.
- Suitable for low, medium and high velocity systems.
- 1-4 hour fire rating.
- Minimal maintenance over lifetime.
- Light-weight wall applications
- Certified to 4 hour fire rating depending on system.
- Available in 100 x 100mm up to 400 x 250mm.
- Ceiling Grille Plenums
- Certified to 1.5 hour fire rating depending on system.
- Available in 150 x 150mm up to 600 x 600mm.
- Round Profile Ø100mm to Ø450mm.
- Rectangular Profile 100 x 100m to 2400 x 1200mm.
- Door Grilles 300 x 300mm to 600 x 600mm.
- Ceiling Grilles – 150 x 150mm to 500 x 500mm.