Ideal for providing balmy cool comfort in outdoor hospitality settings or maximising energy efficiency by pre-cooling commercial HVAC refrigeration systems.
Our Celmist evaporative cooling system pumps high pressure pure filtered water through precise misting nozzles to reduce the ambient temperature by up to 9˚C as it evaporates into the air. The system is modular with a single pump able to accommodate numerous runs, and ideal for indoor or outdoor integration into new and existing structures.
Pre-cool Commercial HVAC System
Direct misting of condensing coils aids the rejection of heat, maximising the cooling potential of the refrigeration system, thus yielding significant energy savings.
Designed to be integrated with Heatray Umbrella systems to provide comprehensive weather protection, heating and cooling.
Modular system expandable to cover 20-100m2 with ideal mounting height of 3-3.5m to new and existing structures.
Humidity and temperature controls automatically adjust misting output for optimal control and prevent wetting of areas.
Controlled intermittent or continuous operation with auto or manual modes.
- Single pump unit covers up to 50sqm
- Single pump unit dimensions 1000L x 500H x 550D
- Double pump unit covers up to 100sqm.
- Double pump unit dimensions 1300L x 500H x 550D
- Pump enclosure in galvanised or powder-coated finish.
- Clearances min 550mm above, 300mm each side and 600mm in front of pump enclosure.
- High pressure flexible tubing (120 bar)
- Copper quick-connect fittings
- Stainless steel misting nozzles.
- Water filter set.
- Nozzle mounting heights of 3-3.5m for habitable areas.
- Pump Enclosure clearances min 550mm above, 300mm each side and 600mm in front.
- Control module required per pump unit
- Dimensions 285W x 230H x 115D.
- Humidity and ambient temperature governed.
- On/Off system switch.
- Auto/Manual operation switch.
- Overload protection. 10Amp – 1Ph.
- Maximise energy efficiency
- Direct misting of the condensing coils aids the rejection of heat and maximises the cooling potential of the refrigeration system, consequently yielded significant energy savings.
- Restaurants, nurseries, factory work station etc…
- Suitable for outdoor, wind protected, undercover areas and indoor areas with adequate ventilation.
- Seamlessly integrated with Heatray Umbrella systems
- Standard system coverage of up to 100sqm per pump unit across multiple umbrellas.
- Umbrellas available in a range of shapes, sizes and colours.